PLANNING A REUNION
If any classes that end in 2 or 7 are planning a class reunion for 2012, please let the alumni office know so we can post it on the website as well as put it in the Flashbacks and the local paper. Also, please send in any changes of addresses to the people planning the reunion as well as to the alumni office.
The Fillmore High Alumni wishes to assist you in every way possible with your class reunion. Listed below are the ways the Association can help you.
It would be wonderful to have a class representative for each class in order to have a "contact" person when items concerning reunions and classes are brought up to the Board of Directors. If you would like to become a class contact, please contact the Alumni office.
Here is what we do for you!
1. A Grad List is furnished to the class representative. This list contains the latest address for each classmate as well as the deceased and unknown addresses. The original addresses are from the high school when you were a senior. If you requested a change, or the post office forwarded us a new address, it is listed. We now have over 10,000 names. They are marked D for deceased A for Active and 5 for Unknown address. If requested, mailing labels will be furnished.
2. Copies of the "Flashbacks" newsletter may be given out as well as previous brochures of Alumni Dinners, etc. Please request them.
3. Your Class History is at the Alumni Office. Materials you have given us, or materials collected over the years (pictures, etc.) is available for your class reunion. You may take photocopies of anything you like. We do not give out originals because in the past, items have not been returned.
4. Publicity. We have publicity Forms available to you from the following organizations:
(all Forms should be sent to the organization and not the Alumni office)
5. If you can think of others ways we might assist you, please do not hesitate to let us know. We want you to have a successful class reunion.
Alumni Dinner & Reunions
There is always some confusion in reservations when the class reunion is held with the alumni dinner. In order to stop confusion, the alumni dinner reservation should be mailed at the same time as your dinner reservation. This shows the attendees that these are two separate events. Let us know and we will give you the number requested for your mailing. If you want to handle this reservation system in another way, please free to do so. The Scholarship Committee will be presenting the scholarship and award winners their scholarships/awards at the Alumni Dinner. The program is short. A member of the 50th anniversary class will be asked to present the nominations for officers at the dinner.
WE are here to help YOU!